The Financial Data Manager (FDM) is a set of application tools that work together to automate data exchange between your enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution and whatever other applications you need to synch with on a day-to-day basis, during implementation, when new systems are added, or when existing systems are phased out.
The DataConverter allows users to setup and execute high-level data conversion plans using a point-and-click, drill-down interface to navigate through multiple servers. Pre-established plans for McKesson’s family of Pathway products are available and can greatly simplify Chart of Account conversions and more.
- Easy data conversion setup
- Performs “in-place” conversion, minimizing downtime and eliminating the need for secondary storage
- Pre-established plans allows administrators to leverage previous conversion efforts
The Importer simplifies importing large amounts of data from other systems into the McKesson Pathways Financial Management (PFM) application. Using flat files or database structures created by other systems, Importer validates and reports on the data as it imports and posts it to the general ledger. Importer reports are integrated with the standard PFM reports to create a seamless end user experience.
- Uses simple data resources created by external disparate systems
- Performs detailed data verification, eliminating the issues around “half-imported” data sets and general ledger errors
- Processing reports appear in standard PFM sign-on window, eliminating the need for additional user training
The DataPull application enables data from external systems to be periodically imported into McKesson’s Pathways Financial Management (PFM) and Pathways Materials Management (PMM) application environments. Custom plug-ins are available for a number of different applications including Paragon and OmniBuyer.
- Designed specifically for use with McKesson Pathways
- Automated process allows DataPull jobs to be scheduled
- Protects investment in legacy applications that feed your
Want to learn more?